We provide a Japanese to English and English to Japanese language service, including:
- Proof reading
- Over the phone translation / interpretation
Our translation service is unique in that all our translators and proof readers have degrees from Imperial College London, including some with PhD's. Scientific accuracy and up to date terminology is guaranteed for technical documents in multiple fields, something even large agencies will struggle to achieve, at a price they won't be able to match.
Our pricing is also easy to understand, starting at just 8p per character or word and is generally not based on content. You can find our standard rates on the 'Our Rates' page. Please contact us for a quote on our other services.
We respect your confidentiality and we guarantee that all information we receive from you, will be treated in the strictest confidence
The quality of our output is paramount. Many translation services charge extra for proof reading and regularly produce output that requires further work. Our guarantee is that our output will be at least as professional, if not more so, as output from the best translation services. We are so confident in our work, that we will provide a full refund if you are unhappy with the output, provided the following criteria are met:
- You are able to provide us with a copy of the receipt for translation of the same document elsewhere. We reserve the right to contact any parties we see fit, in order to verify that the translation was indeed performed again
- We are provided with the full re-translated document
We understand the importance of your deadlines, so if we suspect we may not be able to meet one, we will choose to refuse your order rather than produce sub-standard output, or risk missing your deadline.
This is not to say we can not turn around jobs quickly. We have previously turned around technical translations of 10,000+ Japanese characters in 2 days, proof reading included and ready to use. We don't believe anyone can match this at our price point.
We appreciate that all of our customers needs are different and endeavour to tailor our service to your needs. For example, if you need any of the following, reduced rates may apply:
- Draft output - For example, when you only need to understand the content and a professional translation is not required
- Multiple orders - Usually when our customers choose us as their preferred translators, we will offer to enter into negotiations to discuss future rates
© 2010 Yaxel Limited. Registered in England No: 7260601